3. The modular panel-packing container as professed in assert 2, in which each of mentioned initial partitioning people in mentioned initial partitioning units contains a plurality of sets of initially partitioning bedding, along with a plurality of initially spacer sheets every linked in between two adjacent pairs of mentioned initially partitioning bedding, each kind of stated initial partitioning linens becoming interconnected and folded away on one another to create certainly one of explained initially partitioning plates.
4. The modular panel-packing box as claimed in declare 3, where each of mentioned first sockets is supplied with at least one initially coupling associate, stated base wall structure getting rectangle-shaped and being furnished with no less than two second coupling people connected respectively and removably to mentioned initial coupling individuals said very first sockets, said basic surrounding walls which include four initially sidewalls connected correspondingly to several ends of mentioned bottom part wall structure, each of stated first sidewalls possessing two opposing comes to an end each and every furnished with one third coupling member, any two nearby ones of explained stops of mentioned initial sidewalls simply being connected removably by two related ones of mentioned thirdly coupling associates, said top rated cover together with a rectangle best walls and 4 2nd sidewalls hooked up correspondingly to several ends of explained top rated wall structure, all of said 2nd sidewalls getting two opposing comes to an end every single provided with a fourth coupling fellow member, any two nearby kinds of said finishes of explained second sidewalls getting connected removably by two corresponding versions of explained fourth coupling people.
5. The modular panel-packing box as reported in declare 4, where every one of mentioned very first and 2nd coupling people is L-shaped, all of stated very first coupling participants being followed explained base page plus a corresponding among explained first aspect bedding, each of stated 2nd coupling members getting adhered somewhat to mentioned underside wall structure and achieving a portion perpendicular to explained base wall.
6. The modular panel-packing container as claimed in declare 5, in which stated very first,third and second, and fourth coupling participants are hook and loop fasteners.
7. The modular panel-packing package as reported in assert 6, additional comprising two 2nd partitioning units, every one of mentioned next partitioning devices including a 2nd socket created having a plurality of secondly put in slots, and one or more secondly partitioning participant having a plurality of 2nd partitioning plates each put in a related certainly one of said second put slots in said next plug, said 2nd partitioning dishes understanding a plurality of 2nd spacer slot machines, explained 2nd spacer slot machine games in a single of explained second partitioning devices being aligned respectively with mentioned 2nd spacer slot machine games within the other of mentioned next partitioning devices, to ensure the panels are disposed among mentioned next partitioning products, and lengthen respectively into mentioned secondly spacer slot machines in both of explained second partitioning products.