If you approach circumstance-packer suppliers, it’s best to do your homework. Cook a
papers that solutions all the pursuing concerns:
1. package and Product. Exactly what is your product? What is the package variety (e.g., carton,
bottle, can and tub blister load, etc.)? Does this product have sizes you want
taken care of on a single device?
2. Do you know the size of the primary deal? If it is a round container, If it is a round container,
you’ll would like to specify diameter and height. Orwidth and length, and range (LxWxD) if it’s a
carton. Most case-packer manufacturers will want LxWxD dimensions according to how the
item will likely be placed into the compartment in accordance with the container opening.
3. How will the product be shipped to the device? Will the bundle be
standing upright? On its part? Which way can it encounter as it is entering the equipment? At times
it can help to get a little draw exhibiting the way the deal will probably be oriented on the infeed
conveyor. Also, what do you need to see whenever you wide open the situation? Which way when the
bundle stamping or tags be dealing with
4. Line rate. How fast will storage containers be coming into
the case packer, in packages per minute?
5. Circumstance count and pack design. The amount of
product or service offers may go into each size box? What
are your wanted package designs? This may be communicated
by implying the rest matter along each and every aspect. For
illustration, 24-count up 3x4x2 (LxWxD) means there are actually a few
items down the greatest flap (length dimension), a number of
items over the shortest flap (breadth measurement), and
two tiers of item (piled two high) from the depth
6. Bodyweight/handling issues. Is your merchandise really
Alternatively, slippery? Wet and sticky Challenging or soft?
Warm, frostyAnd or frozen? Durable or wobbly? Water or solid? What
will be the space humidity and temperature levels where the
device will manage.
7. What setup are you looking for?
Semi- or completely-auto? Wraparound, horizontal, or leading
or base weight? Right or left palm? In-collection, perpendicular,
or counterflow? Adhesive (cold or hot) and tape closing?
Do you have a controller personal preference or special electrical or